Saturday, November 9, 2019

Go to Church, You don't Know Why?, Here's One Reason


From the day I stepped foot in Ekiti state, it felt like the worst decision I've made in my life as things have not kind of turned out as I planned, being happy and carefully observing the daily turnout of things. It's like it's getting worse, yet I have not been one day sad.
There came today with a gush of hope but unusually I got sad, I'd been mentally weak, all I wanted to do all through today is to sleep, wake, eat, play games and repeat. Wow, what a yearning after all I'm a normal guy living to make my life and others around mine better hence I should have moments like this, let's just that I was a witness to Bruno Mars' Lazy song (what a funny thing to witness abi). 
Correct, yes but today came with gush of unhappiness with that feeling, it was like I wanted to use those things to shield myself from impending shutdown, around 5pm it dawned on me that all of those I did earlier hadn't helped me feel better. 
Sought escape in football but Arsenal made my already bad day worse, in fact let me use this chance to tell the big Arsenal guys to fire our manager. 
I called my woman, she says I should pray but within me I knew that I never needed that too (prayer is a great tool out of all these, but my case needs more than just asking God to take it away like that), then I proceeded to worshipping with the brethren, voilĂ  like magic after 10 minutes of sincere worship, the burden was down and subtly heard that I have brought you here not to leave you but take you to the point I've designed, don't shake just trust.
I don't know who needs to see this, as we all are meant to be preparing for our place of service and you don't know why you should even attend, here's one reason and in case you need to hear it plain, God still works wonders in the fellowship of His children...
Selah...

1 comment: